Sunday, February 9, 2014

Valentine Catch Up

I promised a craft a day and while I have mostly stuck to it on Instagram, life this week was a little crazy. I missed a couple days, but here are days 5,6,8 and 9.

I picked this fantastic rustic heart up at World Market while I was home for Christmas. You can't really tell in the photo, but it is lightly dusted with glitter, which I think just adds that special something to this fun piece.


I originally got this idea from Brooke over at Silver Lining . I thought it was so cute I had to recreate it. 

This cute XOXO set is another Wood Connection craft. I decided to change mine up a bit, their display was mainly pink and grey, but I wanted mine to focus more on red. 


Also another Wood Connection craft. I love the book "I Love You This Much" and could not resist picking up this vinyl sign last time I was at the Wood Connection store. I used red and cream paint to get the antiqued look. The jar is from JoAnns and I added the chalkboard label to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment