Saturday, February 15, 2014

Making our House a Home: Love Month

Yesterday may have been Valentine's Day, but we celebrate love all month long, so these are now my love month decorations. I love Valentine's Day, there are always so many fun decorations and cute ideas floating around the internet. Some of mine are new and some of old favorites. I hope you enjoy them as much as do ! P.S. if you have been following me on Instagram you have seen all these either in part or completely.


I made this wreath the first year we were married and it is still a favorite of mine! Check out the tutorial here

My printable may not be Valentine specific, but I love it so much I decided to keep it up anyway. 


These hearts are new this year and I love them! They were super easy and fun to make.



Finished shelf

I made this fun heart garland using wooden hearts and scrapbook paper from the wood connection. I traced the hearts onto the paper, cut them out and then use spray adhesive to stick the paper on. I used paperclips to attach the hearts to the string. 





I made these jars last year and I love them! I love what a cute vinyl saying can do to an ordinary mason jar



This heart banner is from last year also. The tutorial hasn't made it's way to this blog yet, but it should be up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment