Saturday, February 1, 2014

February

Can you believe it is February already? February is one of my favorite months so I have decided to post a DIY Valentine's decoration each day leading up to Valentine's Day. I have been neglecting this blog lately and I thought this would be the perfect way to get back into things and find a rythym. After Valentine's I am going to go through my Pinterest and pick some of my top crafts and do tutorials on them, but I will talk more about that later!

My first DIY craft comes from the Wood Connection, which is my favorite wood craft store! You can find the store display here. I immediately fell in love with it when I saw it. When I went to get my papers I found another paper that I love even more (the bicycle hearts) and decided to change mine up a bit. I painted all of my hearts and then attached the paper using modge podge. To finish them off I sanded the egdes and added the notes using bakers twine.


Be sure and check out my pinterest Jessica Helms and my Instagram @masonjarsandlemonbars for more!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment