Thursday, November 28, 2013

Making our House a Home Part III: Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, but it often gets put to the side as it is wegded between Halloween and Christmas. We have so much to be grateful for and with the hustle and bustle of life we can get caught up in what we don't have rather than what we do have. I am so blessed and grateful for the opportunity I have to make crafts and express my creative side! So while I am off counting my blessings and stuffing my face with delicious food here are my new editions to be Thanksgiving collection.





I saw this pumpkin at Tai Pai Trading the middle of October and was so excited when it was on sale a couple weeks ago. I love the rustic feel of the chicken wire and its unique look. 


I saw this saying at the Wood Connection back in September and decided it would go great on this sign. The original sign was a black and white photo of pumpkins with the word harvest. We weren't big fans of it, so I scraped off the paper and recycled it. 






I reused our pumpkins from Halloween.  


No comments:

Post a Comment