Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Wood Connection

A few weeks back when J and I went to the Pinners Conference and Expo in Sandy we found this fantastic shop called The Wood Connection. They had so many cute wood crafts that we left the conference and drove to their store to stock up! They carry craft kits for all sorts of adorable wood crafts. They also carry wood boards you can use for signs and other wood items that you can create your own crafts out of. On top of that they have ribbon, paint,scrapbook paper and vinyl sayings. What I love about their store is all of the examples they have of crafts you can do with their kits. I picked up a few items that I wanted to add to my Thanksgiving collection. Thanks to some modge podge, hot glue, paint, and craft paper I have three new Thanksgiving decorations this year.


I fell in love with this wood turkey. I decided to paint it with chalkboard paint and had planned on using it to write thing we were thankful for on it, but as you can see I didn't get that far! 

Aren't these little pilgrams great? They also had a larger version, but these were the perfect size for my shelf. 


These pallet boards are probably my favorite item at the Wood Connection. They have horizontal and vertical boards and they are the perfect size! 


How cute is this turkey?! 



If you are in Utah be sure and stop by the Wood Connection and pick yourself up some cute Christmas decorations!

No comments:

Post a Comment