Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Give Thanks

It is November already and Thanksgiving is just around the corner which means lots of yummy food, football, black Friday sales, and of course Thanksgiving crafts! I saw this banner on Pinterest and knew I wanted to recreate it for myself.




I don't have a set up like this in my home, so I had to find a way to make it my own and make it work for my home. I loved the clothes pin look, so I kept that (I was going to keep that, but ended up doing a top stitch and stringing it ) but did one banner instead of two small banners. I also used a tissue paper pom pom on each end of the banner instead of the brown ribbon.


We put up a black background so you could really see the banner. 


Up close: Flag and Letter with pompom 


Up Close: Pompom 


What it really looks like 


Ta-da!

I love my banner and it is a wonderful reminder each day to give thanks and be grateful for all of the wonderful things that I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment