Friday, March 14, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Banner

I'm a little late getting all of my St. Patrick's Day decorations up, but better late than never right? To be honest St. Patrick's Day has never been one of my favorite holidays, so I've kind of stayed away from it. However, I saw this cute banner on Pinterest and decided I would give St. Patrick's Day a try this year. I pulled out my Silhouette Cameo for the first time ( that should give you an idea of how crazy things are around here!) and was able to do the banner in about an hour. It was so quick and turned out so cute. I cute both the banner flags and the shamrocks with my Silhouette. I used plain white buttons and craft paper from JoAnns to do this project. To glue everything together I used fabric glue.

Finished Shamrock

I wanted newspaper looking paper, but I loved this when I saw it. It has quotes about life from famous people.



I love how clean this banner looks 



Thanks to my Silhouette, I whipped this up during naptime and love how it turned out. It is a cute and simple banner that adds a fun St. Patty's spirit to your home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment