Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Making Our House a Home: Christmas

We are back from our Christmas vacation and while I was hoping to get this post up before Christmas, it's better late than never right? I had so much fun decorating for Christmas this year. It was the first year we finally felt like we could pull out our decorations even though we weren't in town for Christmas.






My mom got this angel at a garage sale of sorts and I absolutely love it. It is so unique and adds a fun twist to a regular angel.

Remember my stencil? I actually made this pillow for my mom, but had to include it in this post. 




Probably my favorite decoration. I love the serenity and peace it brings into our home.



How cool is this star? I found it at my favorite little antique boutique in South Provo.





Also another gift for my mom. I was going to make a banner, but ran out of time so I borrowed hers. P.S. that is chalkboard vinyl, it is the coolest!











Growing up my mom always decorated our staircase banisters along with our Christmas tree. When we first moved into our house and I saw the banisters I knew I wanted to do the same. My collection is much smaller, but I can't wait to see how it grows throughout the years.




No comments:

Post a Comment